Note: Only forthcoming concerts are shown on this page – please see the Season Listings page for a listing of all concerts this season, including those which have already taken place.
For box office contact details, see below.
Unless otherwise stated, all seating is now reserved. When booking online, you will be allocated seating within your chosen price band, generally working from front to back of the auditorium. If you have any special requirements, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Saturday 10th December 2016 − 7.30pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- VERDI: Falstaff
Soloists: Keel Watson (Falstaff), Mark Stone (Ford), Michelle Walton (Alice), Elgan Llyr Thomas (Fenton), Margo Arsane (Nannetta), Bianca Andrew (Meg Page), Yvonne Howard (Mistress Quickly), Philip Sheffield (Caius), Peter Van Hulle (Bardolfo), Matthew Hargreaves (Pistole),
Tickets: £15, £20, £25, £30 (Students and under-18s £10 on the door) available online here or from Cambridge Live Tickets
Related links: Poster (PDF 315 kB); Poster (JPEG 376 kB)
- Saturday 21st January 2017 − 2pm and 4pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- So what does a conductor do, anyway?
Tickets: £12 (reserved) available online here or from Cambridge Live Tickets
- Saturday 11th March 2017 − 8pm King’s College Chapel, Cambridge
- JANÁČEK: Sinfonietta
BRAHMS: A German Requiem
Soloists: Linda Richardson (Soprano), Nicholas Garrett (Baritone)
Tickets: £15, £20, £25, £30 (Students and under-18s £10 on the door) from King’s College Visitors Centre
- Saturday 20th May 2017 − 7.30pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- ADÈS: America: A Prophecy
ADAMS: The Transmigration of Souls
IVES: Symphony No. 2
Soloist: Bianca Andrew (Mezzo soprano)
Tickets: £12, £16, £20, £25 (Students and under-18s £10 on the door) available online here or from Cambridge Live Tickets
- Saturday 8th July 2017 − 7.30pm Ely Cathedral
- An Alpine Symphony
PARRY (arr. Jacob): I Was Glad
ELGAR: The Spirit of England
STRAUSS: An Alpine Symphony
Soloist: Stephanie Corley (Soprano)
Tickets: reserved: £15 £20 £25, unreserved: £10 (students and under-18s £10 on the door) from Ely Cathedral Box Office
Box Office DetailsTickets are usually available 6 weeks before each concert.
- Cambridge Live Tickets
- 2 Wheeler Street, Cambridge, CB2 3QB
Tel: 01223 357851 or Email
(Please state clearly which venue you are booking tickets for. This box office charges a 12.5% booking fee.)
- Ely Cathedral Box Office
- The Chapter House, The College, Ely Cathedral, CB7 4DL
Tel: 01353 660349 or Email
(NB: Online payments attract a £1.50 booking fee per transaction, shown at the end.)
- King’s College Visitors Centre
- 13 King’s Parade, Cambridge, CB2 1SP
Tel: 01223 769340