To buy tickets online, just click the button (if there is no button for a concert, then that concert’s tickets are not available online: please contact the appropriate box office instead).
Then, in the shopping basket window, confirm the number of tickets you require.
You can return to this window and add more tickets for other concerts.
When you are ready to pay, click “Proceed to Checkout” in the basket window.
- Your payment is processed on our behalf by PayPal: the Cambridge Philharmonic Society does not see or store any of your credit card details.
- You will receive email confirmation of your purchase(s), and if there is any problem with your booking, we will contact you by email, so please ensure you enter your details carefully on the payment page.
- All tickets purchased online are for collection on the door: we do not post tickets.
For box office contact details, see below.
Unless otherwise stated, all seating is now reserved. When booking online, you will be allocated seating within your chosen price band, generally working from front to back of the auditorium. If you have any special requirements, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Saturday 8th October 2016 − 8pm St John’s College Chapel
- Choral Concert
HAYDN: Insanae et Vanae Curae
MOZART: Laudate Dominum
MOZART: Ave Verum Corpus
HAYDN: Little Organ Mass
- Saturday 22nd October 2016 − 7.30pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- MAHLER: Totenfeier
SHOSTAKOVICH: Violin Concerto No. 1 − Soloist: Matthew Trusler
RACHMANINOV: Symphonic Dances
- Saturday 10th December 2016 − 7.30pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- Saturday 21st January 2017 − 2pm and 4pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- So what does a conductor do, anyway?
Details of this concert are unconfirmed
- Saturday 11th March 2017 − 7.30pm King’s College Chapel, Cambridge
- JANÁČEK: Sinfonietta
BRAHMS: A German Requiem
- Saturday 20th May 2017 − 7.30pm West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- ADÈS: America: A Prophecy
ADAMS: The Transmigration of Souls
IVES: Symphony No. 2
- Saturday 8th July 2017 − 7.30pm Ely Cathedral
- PARRY (arr. Jacob): I Was Glad
ELGAR: The Spirit of England
STRAUSS: An Alpine Symphony